The second phase of the Classic 7 Business Park project was inaugurated in 2012. Its simple architectural style refers to modern elements which modified the original historic buildings as well.
As a result, this seven-storey building became the natural border of the complex and it helps to create a pleasant contrast between the present status and the history of the place, which is also reflected in the glazed façade.
| Office space: 8 307 sq m | commercial premises / services : 1 242 sq m | storage space: 368 sq m
Division of the individual floors is possible
Each floor can be divided into several units or it can be rented in its entirety.
- Flexible premises for open space or separate offices
- Openable windows
- 3 lifts on each floor
- Central HVAC together with a four-pipe air conditioner with the option of direct control
- Indoor blinds
- Raised floors with floor boxes
- Possible connection to optical fibre cable
- CCTV securing the entrance to the building and its shell
- ACS – access system (magnetic cards or chips)
- Electronic fire alarm