The renovated steam mill building
One of the two preserved and protected steam mill buildings underwent a major renovation in 2008, enabling it to offer not only the attractive visual style dating back to the beginning of the last century, but also a modern office space in accordance with the requirements and the wishes of the individual tenants.
|Office space: 7 647 sq m | commercial premises / services: 746 sq m | storage space: 177 sq m
Division of the individual floors is possible
Each floor can be divided into several units or it can be rented in its entirety.
- Flexible premises for open space or separate offices
- Openable windows
- 3 lifts on each floor
- Central HVAC together with a four-pipe air conditioner with the option of direct control
- Indoor blinds
- Raised floors with floor boxes
- Possible connection to optical fibre cable
- CCTV securing the entrance to the building and its shell
- ACS – access system (magnetic cards or chips)
- Electronic fire alarm